Click the Pic for More Info!
Avon Dewey Orchid Candle
The fresh smell of springtime flowers comes with this tiny package of natural scents and aromas from Avon Candles. Deborah Hamilton-Avon Representative is offering the Avon Dewey Orchid Candle now, exclusively on her Avon website, to people searching for the ultimate in fragrant happenings for home, office, apartment or anywhere one lives. The smells of Avon Candles are among the most sought after in the world, and for good reasons.
- Avon Candles Smell Wonderful.
- Avon Candles last longer than other candles.
- Avon Candles contain more vibrant scents and aromas than any other candles.
- Avon Candles are cleaner burning.
- Avon Candles are safer than other candles.
- Avon Candles are more cost effective than other candles.
Avon Candles from Deborah Hamilton are just better than other candles on the market. This is not by any means an exaggerated statement. This is from actual testing from Deborah and her husband Butch, within their own home. After making, and using scented candles for well over 40 years, they know candles, candle quality, and the pluses and minuses with most candles on the market today. When they say that “Avon Candles are the Best!” You can take that to the bank that they are telling the undeniable trusted and tested truth.
The Avon Dewey Orchid Candle is a new addition to the already super popular candle lineup offered by Deborah on her exclusive Avon website. The candles can be seen by going to the following link: https://www.avon.com/category/fragrance/candles?rep=deborahhamilton By clicking this link, all of the candles Deborah Hamilton is currently offering can be seen, purchased and eagerly waited for to arrive at the front door. All purchases are 100% guaranteed by Avon, with a money back guarantee attached.
Hints for more successful viewing and enjoying Avon Scented Candles.
1. Always choose a central location in which to place your candle.
2. Light the candle with an approved candle lighting device.
3. Enjoy the gently flickering candle light by dimming room lights.
4. Burn Avon candles for a few hours to receive the maximum scent value.
5. Never leave candle unattended. All Avon Candles are safe and approved; however, using coming sense makes great sense when enjoying the candles.
6. When finished enjoying Avon Candles NEVER blow them out! This will cause smoke and soot around the glass edge. Use something like a wooden pencil to gently hold the wick down until extinguished.
Deborah Hamilton takes great strides in providing accurate and true descriptions of all products and services she offers. Any time that a customer is not satisfied with any Avon product, then all they need to do is contact Deborah in the following manner.
Deborah Hamilton-Avon Representative
Avon Calling! ( http://deborahhamilton.avonrepresentative.com )