Click the Pic to Learn More!
Avon Vanilla Buttercream Candle
The candle that nearly melts in your mouth when you hear the words, Vanilla Buttercream! Avon and Deborah Hamilton hit the mark with one of the best tasting, ur, I mean smelling candles on the open market today. Time tested materials, scents, aromas and pleasing structure all make for an all time favorite candle among the true candle lovers of the world, like us!
Deborah Hamilton and husband Butch, burn this amazing good smelling, enriching candle at every chance they get in their own home. With the great smell of vanilla, and the already appealing aroma of Buttercream, this absolutely delicious candle is THE one to buy this Spring.
When first entering into a home, or any place where Avon Vanilla Buttercream ( https://www.avon.com/product/vanilla-buttercream-candle-49463?rep=deborahhamilton ) is burning quietly and pleasantly in the background, immediately the pleasant thoughts of family gatherings come to mind. Mom in the kitchen, while dad smokes his favorite pipe and plans his next big fishing excursion. Without a doubt, Avon Vanilla Buttercream has the innate ability to invoke these types of feelings and emotions, and much more.
It is just a fact that…
- Avon Candles Smell Wonderful.
- Avon Candles last longer than other candles.
- Avon Candles contain more vibrant scents and aromas than any other candles.
- Avon Candles are cleaner burning.
- Avon Candles are safer than other candles.
- Avon Candles are more cost effective than other candles.
Enjoying Deborah Hamilton’s Avon Candles is an esoteric experience bordering on spirit filled living. The mood and stage can be set in any home, office, dormitory, apartment, or hotel room. Avon Candles provide this type of experience when being used properly.
Hints for more successful viewing and enjoying Avon Scented Candles.
1. Always choose a central location in which to place your candle.
2. Light the candle with an approved candle lighting device.
3. Enjoy the gently flickering candle light by dimming room lights.
4. Burn Avon candles for a few hours to receive the maximum scent value.
5. Never leave candle unattended. All Avon Candles are safe and approved; however, using coming sense makes great sense when enjoying the candles.
6. When finished enjoying Avon Candles NEVER blow them out! This will cause smoke and soot around the glass edge. Use something like a wooden pencil to gently hold the wick down until extinguished.
Deborah wants all people to live and share well in the experience of Avon, the products, the principles behind the products, and every part of the Avon experience. You might say that it truly is called: The Avon Way of Life! ( http://theavonwayoflife.wordpress.com )