Avon Red Velvet Cake Candle
Locate this Avon Candle on Deborah Hamilton’s Avon Site located at the web address: https://www.avon.com/product/red-velvet-cake-candle-52871?rep=deborahhamilton
The taste, I mean the smell, says it all! Amazingly delicious just like Red Velvet Cake, this Avon Candle is ready to please with fragrance, appeal, soft flickering light, mood setting appeal, and always ready to set the stage for special happenings at home or office.
Today must be the day for good things to eat from Avon! Well, it almost seems like that, anyway. With Avon Candles, the treats and smells just keep coming. The Avon Red Velvet Cake Candle is just what it says that it is. It smells exactly like the famous Red Velvet Cake that almost everyone remembers smelling in any bakery in the world.
Here is an interesting take on red velvet cake from Wikipedia. Red Velvet cake is cake with either a red, bright red or red-brown color. It is traditionally prepared as a layer cake topped with cream cheese or cooked roux icing. It is commonly served on Christmas or Valentine’s Day. Red velvet cake is often made by dying chocolate cake red, however a true red velvet cake contains cocoa as only one of the ingredients and is more accurately referred to as “a cousin of chocolate cake”. Common ingredients include buttermilk, butter, cocoa, and flour for the cake, beetroot or red food coloring for the color.
As with all Avon Scented Candles, extreme caution should be used when ordering and using. After all, you are dealing with a highly addictive thing. Once you order one, and begin using it, you will HAVE to order again and again!
It is just a fact that…
- Avon Candles Smell Wonderful.
- Avon Candles last longer than other candles.
- Avon Candles contain more vibrant scents and aromas than any other candles.
- Avon Candles are cleaner burning.
- Avon Candles are safer than other candles.
- Avon Candles are more cost effective than other candles.
Enjoying Deborah Hamilton’s Avon Candles is an esoteric experience bordering on spirit filled living. The mood and stage can be set in any home, office, dormitory, apartment, or hotel room. Avon Candles provide this type of experience when being used properly.
Hints for more successful viewing and enjoying Avon Scented Candles.
1. Always choose a central location in which to place your candle.
2. Light the candle with an approved candle lighting device.
3. Enjoy the gently flickering candle light by dimming room lights.
4. Burn Avon candles for a few hours to receive the maximum scent value.
5. Never leave candle unattended. All Avon Candles are safe and approved; however, using coming sense makes great sense when enjoying the candles.
6. When finished enjoying Avon Candles NEVER blow them out! This will cause smoke and soot around the glass edge. Use something like a wooden pencil to gently hold the wick down until extinguished.
Deborah wants all people to live and share well in the experience of Avon, the products, the principles behind the products, and every part of the Avon experience. You might say that it truly is called: The Avon Way of Life! ( http://theavonwayoflife.wordpress.com )